Based on more than 3,800 votes from local experts
Vote for your favorites in 81 categories featured on the Best Northwest Escapes.
Vote Now ›
Save money with exclusive Best Northwest Escapes Deals from participating local businesses.
Browse Deals ›
I'm looking for the best:
Can't find your favorite:
2015 Best Northwest Escapes: Important Dates
1. Hidden Valley Camp (Granite Falls, WA)
Nominee for: Best Kids Camp
"We were introduced to Hidden Valley Camp by my father's fried who had been a camper when it was still all boys. My..."
2. OysterFest (Shelton, WA)
Nominee for: Best Food Festival
"This is the BEST family weekend - most FREE or small fee. They have a 5K Run, generous prizes, t-shirts, the parade is..."
3. Ride the Ducks of Seattle (Seattle)
Nominee for: Best City Tour
"I Took my first ride the first time I came to Seattle in 2009 I think . I loved it saw so many interesting things that..."
4. Washington State Fair (Puyallup, WA)
Nominee for: Best Amusement Park
"what's not great about it( the lines for the scones) .i make time every year to go to this fair it is fantastic..."
5. Sequim Irrigation Festival (Sequim, WA)
Nominee for: Best Small Town Celebration
"I am happy to be a part of Sequim's longest running festival in Washington state. This Great "hometown" festival has..."
1. Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn (Long Beach, WA)
Nominee for: Best Bed and Breakfast
"The most incredible 5* breakfasts made of fresh local ingredients! First course consists of selection of home-baked..."
2. Campbell's Lake Chelan's Waterfront Resort (Chelan, WA)
Nominee for: Best Resort
"This place is the best family fun filled for all resort situated in a beautiful community with great food, great views..."
3. Grandview on the Lake - Lake Chelan (Chelan, WA)
Nominee for: Best Girls Weekend Destination
"Grandview has made numerous improvements in the last couple years, making their rooms, staff and overall experience the..."
4. Iron Springs Resort (Copalis Beach, WA)
Nominee for: Best Cabins
"Was at this resort over New Years, What a huge difference from the
original resort. Everything was thought of and..."
5. Vacation by the Sea (Westport, WA)
Nominee for: Best Vacation Rental
"What I like at Vacations by the Sea for watching the sunset is you can watch it from your condo sitting inside or out..."
1. Long Beach Peninsula (Long Beach, WA)
Nominee for: Best Beach
"This peninsula combines the best, fresh seafood with beautiful vistas, a safe & friendly environment and serenity. It's..."
2. Ranch House BBQ (Olympia, WA)
Nominee for: Best Roadside Diner
"oh yum! - the beef, pork, and chicken "sliders" just melted in my mouth! - the tangy, rich barbeque sauce, blended..."
3. Vacation by the Sea (Westport, WA)
Nominee for: Best Best Place to Watch a Sunset
4. Westport Winery (Aberdeen, WA)
Nominee for: Best Wine Tour
"The Westport Winery, a family business in Grays Harbor County, offers exquiste wines that tie in the areas natural..."
5. Westport, Washington (Westport, WA)
Nominee for: Best Tiny Town
"Take the flavor of quiet, add festivals in season, add wonderful sport fishing, add the best NW surfing, add great..."
1. Airial Balloon Company (Snohomish, WA)
Nominee for: Best Balloon Ride
"What an amazing experience. I never thought a balloon ride could be so great. The Pilot was very good, he took great..."
2. Island Adventures Whale Watching (Anacortes, WA)
Nominee for: Best Whale Watching
"I am a long time, serious whale watching fanatic. I am also a former on the water whale watch naturalist from Ca..."
3. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park (Eatonville, WA)
Nominee for: Best Wildlife Watching Destination
"Great place for a family day trip. You get to see many native animals of Western Washington while riding on an open..."
4. Skydive Snohomish (Snohomish, WA)
Nominee for: Best Sky Diving
"Kelly and "Spotty" were excellent tandem instructors. I am a veteran and intimately familiar with exiting aircraft in..."
5. Howard Miller Steelhead Park (Rockport, WA)
Nominee for: Best Campground
"it is just a peaceful place for everyone. families and older folks can take advantage of the areas for walking and..."
1. Pike Place Market Sign (Pike Place)
Nominee for: Best Selfie Spot
2. OutdoorsNW Magazine (Downtown)
Nominee for: Best Local Travel Blog
3. Leavenworth (Leavenworth, WA)
Nominee for: Best Brag Tag
"Love this place!"
4. Hoh Rainforest (Forks, WA)
Nominee for: Best Instagram Destination
Connect with KING5 Best Northwest Escapes
© CityVoter, Inc.